Are you looking for A fit philosophy of healthy gluten-free easy recipes to enjoy delicious, healthy, gluten-free food without compromising your health or taste? I have an intolerance for gluten so I have tried fit philosophy recipes that proved to be healthier meal options. Therefore, Fit Philosophy has the perfect recipe for you!
With my easy and nutritious ideas for breakfast, Desert, and snacks, anyone can whip up a plate of affordable meals that are gentle on their bodies – no discomfort necessary. Keep reading to discover some of the best gluten-free easy recipes I’ve come across and start making today!
Eating gluten-free can be intimidating at first, but this article will provide easy recipes as well as an introduction to the philosophy behind living a life without gluten.
While writing these fit philosophy recipes for you. I also wanted to share Vigo Yellow Rice Gluten Free recipe and method to make it at home.
5 Delicious Breakfast Recipes for A fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes
If you’re looking for delicious and healthy breakfast recipes, this article has got you covered! Here are five easy recipes that will help get your day started off right:
Banana and Oatmeal Pancake –
This recipe is my most favorite and is simple yet full of flavor.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut oil for cooking (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until creamy.
- Crack in the eggs and whisk them together.
- Add in the oats, baking powder, and salt, stirring to combine.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat, adding coconut oil if desired.
- Drop two heaping tablespoons of batter onto the skillet to form a pancake.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, until edges, begin to crisp and turn golden brown.
- Flip with a spatula and cook an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Serve pancakes warm with desired toppings such as nut butter, fruit, or honey! Enjoy!
Egg Stuffed Tomatoes –
Egg Stuffed Tomatoes are a great way to get essential nutrients and vitamins into your diet while being on a gluten-free diet.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Slice the tops off each tomato and scoop out the insides with a spoon, reserving the tomato shells.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs with salt & pepper to taste and grated cheese, if desired.
- Place the hollowed tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish, then fill each one with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and golden brown on top.
- Serve warm with fresh herbs or sliced avocado as desired! Enjoy!
Greek-Style Scrambled Eggs –
Greek-style scrambled eggs offer a number of health benefits.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and whisk until light and fluffy.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, red peppers, and feta cheese to the pan, sautéing for about 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon or spatula, until eggs are cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer eggs to a plate and serve warm with crusty bread! Enjoy!
Chicken Parmesan Recipe Gordon Ramsay –
Chicken Parmesan is a healthy and delicious meal.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound them thin with a mallet or rolling pin until they’re about ¼ inch thick.
- In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, then press it into the crumb mixture, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the breaded chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve with your favorite pasta dish or salad! Enjoy!
Deluxe Scrambled Eggs –
Deluxe Scrambled Eggs are a nutritious breakfast option that can provide many health benefits. They are packed with vitamins and minerals.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or parsley
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add cream cheese, red peppers, onion, and chives or parsley to the egg mixture and whisk together until combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon or spatula until the eggs are cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- Serve warm with toast or as desired! Enjoy!
I have shared my views on whether is yakisoba gluten-free? and the recipe to make it gl; gluten-free at home. a must-read!
5 Delicious Snacks Recipes for A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free
Gluten-Free Trail Mix
Trail mix gluten-free is a popular snack choice because it satisfies hunger with a combination of healthy fats, carbohydrates, and protein.
- cup Gluten-free oats
- ½ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Handful of chopped dark chocolate pieces
- In a medium bowl, combine the gluten-free oats, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- Add in the cranberries and chopped dark chocolate pieces and stir to combine.
- Divide into individual portions or store in an airtight container for up to one week. Enjoy!
Avocado Toast was actually once considered a luxury food, due to the cost of avocados compared to other types of bread.
Avocado Toast Recipe
- 2 slices gluten-free bread
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 thin slices of tomato
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven or toaster to 375 degrees F. Place the gluten-free bread slices on a baking sheet and toast until golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mash the ripe avocado in a medium bowl with a fork. Add salt & pepper to taste and mix together.
- Spread the mashed avocado onto the warm toast slices then top with thin tomato slices and crumbled feta cheese. Serve warm! Enjoy!
Apple nacho is a sweet and savory dish that combines apples, crunchy taco chips, melted cheese and other toppings.
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (peanut butter or almond butter)
- Arrange the apple slices on a plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with nut butter.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Yogurt parfait was first originated in France and is a popular French breakfast option
Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- 2 cups low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc.)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds etc.)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a large mason jar or bowl layer the ingredients starting with yogurt and ending with honey.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat! Enjoy!
Baked Veggie Fries
Baked Veggie Fries typically contain fewer calories than regular French fries and are lower in fat and sodium content.
Baked Veggie Fries Recipe
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into thin strips
- 2 turnips, cut into thin strips
- 2 parsnips, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the veggie strips on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with salt & pepper. Toss together until evenly coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are golden brown and crisp! Serve warm! Enjoy!
Hummus & Veggies
Hummus is a popular dish in the Middle East and has been consumed for centuries.
Hummus & Veggies Recipe
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade hummus
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 cucumber, sliced into strips
- Garlic powder or chili powder (optional)
- Place the vegetables on a plate along with the hummus in a separate bowl.
- Dip each vegetable stick into the hummus then sprinkle with garlic powder or chili powder. Serve immediately! Enjoy!
5 Delicious Desserts for A fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes
For many people, dessert can seem like a forbidden pleasure. However, with the right recipe, it’s easy to enjoy a sweet treat while remaining healthy. Here are 5 delicious dessert recipes for A Fit Philosophy Healthy Gluten Free Easy Recipes.
First try an Avocado Chocolate Pudding; a creamy and delightful combination of cocoa powder, avocado, banana, and honey without any gluten or dairy.
If you’re in the mood for something fruity; indulge in Apple Pie Energy balls – packed full of energy-boosting ingredients such as chia seeds and almond butter.
Enjoy Chocolate Protein Icecream served as ice cream sandwiches made with healthy walnut cookies in place of traditional ones.
Another must-have is a Raw Carrot Cake overflowing with flavors from pineapple, almonds, and ginger that makes for a unique treat everyone will love!
Finally round off the masterpiece with the classic Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are simple to make so why not whip up any of these recipes today? Nothing says indulgence quite like a healthy dessert!
What is the philosophy of a gluten-free diet?
The philosophy of a gluten-free diet is to make sure that your body does not come into contact with the proteins found in wheat, barley, and rye which are known as gluten. therefor, a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes are here to help you.
By choosing to adhere to a gluten-free lifestyle, individuals are not only able to alleviate symptoms associated with these conditions but also open up a world of creative and diverse alternatives to traditionally gluten-rich foods.
What can I serve to someone who is gluten-free?
When it comes to serving up food for those who are gluten-sensitive, the possibilities are endless! You can create delicious meals from salads, soups, stews or stir-fries with fresh vegetables and proteins such as fish or chicken. Other options include dairy-free cheese pizza made on a cauliflower crust or quinoa bowls filled with protein and grains such as buckwheat, quinoa, and wild rice. Desserts can be made with almond or coconut flour, such as brownies or banana bread.
Serve From the Recipes we Covered
From a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes we covered, some delicious meals that can be served to someone who is gluten-free include:
Banana and Oatmeal Pancakes, Egg Stuffed Tomatoes, Greek-Style Scrambled Eggs, Chicken Parmesan Recipe Gordon Ramsay, and Deluxe Scrambled Eggs.
For dessert options, you could serve up Brownies or Banana Bread made with almond or coconut flour.
Additionally, many of the ingredients used in these recipes can be substituted for gluten-free alternatives such as millet flour or tapioca starch. All of these recipes are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
By making these small changes to your diet, you can start trying A fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes without having to worry about gluten! We wish you all the best on your journey!
That concludes our article on living a gluten-free lifestyle! We hope you found this informative and helpful. If so, please feel free to share it with family and friends who may benefit from this information. Thank you for taking the time to read my article today – have a great day
You can share your thoughts in the comment section and let me know which recipe you liked the most.
Embrace the Fit Philosophy Today!